Indian Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment 2020 | Admit cards, Results, notification, Vacancy details, eligibility and Salary
Join Indian Coast Guard Are Recently Released Result for the Yantrik 01/2020 Recruitment Under January 2020 Batch. Those Candidate Are Appeared in the Written Test Can Check the Result Now.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2020 Result 2020
- Application Begin: 11/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17/08/2019 up to 05:00 PM Only
- Admit Card Available: 01/09/2019
- Exam Date: September 2019
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee For the All Category Candidates Only Fill Online Form
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
- This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Age Between 01/02/1998 to 31/01/2002
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Physical Eligibility Details
- Height : 157 CMS
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 1.6 KM Running in 7 Minutes
- 10 Pushup
- Chest: Minimum 5 CMS Expansion
- Coast Guard Yantrik Salary | Pay and allowance
- On joining the Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations enforced time to time.